The main challenges identified in the Life Science sector are the same, regardless of the type of company (Big Pharma, Mid Pharma or local company Executive Management):
- Activate levers to balance revenue loss implied by the loss of patents and the continuous development of generic medication
- Transform laboratories to shift from a basic drug manufacturer position to a real Patient partnership position.
- Innovate to make the laboratory enter the digital era before other companies start monopolizing the relationship with the patient
- Rethink promotion and product selling strategies
- Warranty compliance with a continually changing and more demanding regulatory framework.
Redsen regularly addresses this type of challenges and acquired a well-recognized expertise of the sector, through multiple missions in the pharmaceutical industry.